Monday, September 23, 2013

Halloween Decor

I'm in the process of shifting things up here on the blog, but until then, I wanted to drop by and post pictures of my Halloween mantle. 

I absolutely LOVE Halloween! It is my favorite holiday to decorate for! 

This year, I utilized the Teresa Collins 'Masquerade Party' paper collection and my eBosser along with Teresa Collins' embossing folders, 'Stardust' and 'In Time'

Here are some pictures of my projects: 


I used the eBosser to emboss my banner flags in 'stardust' pattern. It is subtle but makes such a difference and adds texture!
Using the 'In time' embossing folder, I embossed a white piece of paper and stuck on a dollar store frame. Then I used Teresa Collins' chipboard pieces from her 'Masquerade Party' collection to add the words, numbers and frame. It's simple but very classy and playful!



Have you decorated for Halloween? Link me up!I love to get inspired by others!

Jazmin

1 comments