Monday, September 23, 2013

Gender Reveal Party!

It's Party Season! Well, at least around my neck of the woods... and speaking of woods, I recently decorated for my good friend Marleny Wood, as she was having a gender reveal party! 

She enlisted my help to decorate the shindig, and she took over the food. The entire thing was a lot of work, but turned out to be really fun, and we really did a good job at putting it together, considering we were both planning over email and phone. The party was fun, and we all found out the gender of baby Wood!

As always, I used my eBosser for the party decor, it is seriously my go to craft item!


Utilized my eBosser to emboss the flags of the centerpiece banner. Love the honeycomb pattern!



We had a 'guess the gender' straws for party guest. I simply cut mustaches and hairbows out of cardstock and glued them on paper straws. It was really fun!

Marleny did amazing at filling the table! There is totally an art to that!

I used paper doilies, scrapbook paper and twine to create the wall decor. Very easy, but  added a lot of punch!



It was a BOY! and I knew it all along (not really, but had that intuition!) and the party was a hit! Marleny and her husband were shocked! She could have sworn it was a girl, but I guess that's the fun of a gender reveal party!

Until next time!

Jazmin

0 comments

Post a Comment