Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Smile Today

Birthday Card

My friend recently turned 29 so i decided to make her a little card for her birthday. I was itching to break out Teresa Collins 'Honeycomb' embossing folder to create this card.. I have a thing for honeycomb lately! Like I literally need to emboss everything in that pattern!

In case you were wondering when to purchase this folder, I have to tell you that it will be another few weeks before it is available for purchase, but the world launch will be September 17th on HSN! So, mark your calendars!

I was lucky enough to receive one of the first sets of Teresa's folder line, so I felt quite special! And I can honestly tell you, it is an amazing line, totally worth purchasing as a whole!

Anyway, back to the card. I used Teresa Collins 'Family Stories' to create this gem, along with the  ebosser, and 'Honeycomb' embossing folder. Remember, the eBosser is fully automated and embosses LARGE embossing folders {letter size & A4} and does it amazingly it also die cuts!It's seriously, the most perfect crafting machine!

Ok, here are the pictures of my card. I decided to use only accents of colors since my friend loves understated things. {She's the kind of girl that wears lip gloss and eye liner, and looks like Jessica Rabbit... yeah, hate her!}  ;)




I used only small accents like Teresa Collins sequins and brads to add a little something special. But the base of the card and overall look is just layers of white on white. The honeycomb patter is super delicious don't you think?

My friend loved her card, but wonder if she loved it as much as I loved making it! Seriously, had so much fun!

Jazmin
xoxo

0 comments

Post a Comment