Monday, March 19, 2012

Jazzy Tag

DIY Embellishments

I have another quick little project! I love these types of quick crafts. I recently discovered, Bake & Shrink material. SHOCKING, I know. Anyway, before Bake & Shirk I was buying metal brads, and chipboard embellishments, because you see, embellishments are like earrings on necklaces to an outfit. You need lots and in every color! BUT it's pricey. Well, now that Bake & Shrink is in my life, things have changed, and I'm able to customize and create my own embellishments.

(I'm aware that I typed the word 'embellishent', too many times in that paragraph)


I'm a little obsessed I would say, with the bake & shrink material discovery... And I love it! I made this tag, to dress up a simple paper bag gift to a friend, and it came out quite cute.

I cut out the chevron embellishemnt with my eCraft,and shrunk it to fit the tag.


Yes, I'm also obessed with chevron and lime green. I think it's a disease..

To see the full embellishment tutorial, go visit the Craftwell blog here:



xoXo,
Jazmin



0 comments

Post a Comment