Monday, June 10, 2013

Wish...

Make a Wish

I'm back with a little project I created a couple of days ago, using the eBosser and the 'Whimsical Wishes' embossing folder. 

I wanted to create a card using this folder, but I wasn't sure what I wanted it to look like. I mean, when you emboss a piece 
of cardstock with this folder, you are pretty much done. The emboss is gorgeous and you can feel good about gifting the card as is, but seeing so many crafter's put their own spin on this folder, I wanted to give it go.. mind you it was LATE like 2am when I was doing this, so at the time it looked awesome! 

I went with a very whimsical take to the design. I wanted a candle, and pictured this card for a little girls bday. I used my chalk ink to accentuate the embossed details on the folder, and added some sparkle by cutting some letters out of left over glitter chipboard.


I wanted to really pop the gold, and cut a tiny bow for the girls hair. 

Again, this is a fun spin on the folder, so I went far!


What do you think? Have you created a card with this folder? link it up! i would love to see your take on it!

Jazmin
xoxo

0 comments

Post a Comment