Monday, May 5, 2014

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

Cinco de Mayo Card

I'm back! Ok, so I'm still deciding whether or not to keep up with this blog. Im in the process of just condensing my family blog with this blog! So, if I end up going that route, I will update all the info here!

In the meantime, here is a little card I made today in honor of Cinco de Mayo! 

I get to post some of my creations on the Craftwell Instagram account, so that makes me happy!

Here is what I used: 

Core'dinations white and yellow cardstock
Teresa Collins 'Dotted Chevron' embossing folder
Avery Elle's stamps & dies (Papel Picado) perfect for Fiestas!
paper doily
Maggie Holmes 'Styleboard' collection chipboard piece (horse) and (5 cents tag)
Fancy Pants Designs sticker (top corner flag) 'happy go lucky collection'



It was really fun to make! I loved making something different that what I normally do! 

I hope you liked this project! 

Jazmin

1 comments

  1. great card and love to see the creations done by the artist specially horse is looks like original in card.

    ReplyDelete