Thursday, June 27, 2013

Guest Spot at the Craftwell Blog!

'Adore' Layout

Oh, Olivia how much do I ADORE you! I seriously love this little girl. She is stubborn, she is complicated, she loves pickles and licking limes. She is so sweet and caring and so mischievous too! 

She didn't make fun of me when i fell off a scooter a few months ago... YES, I fell off a scooter! It's a long story...

She is simply ADORABLE and I love her.

So I made this layout in honor or her and her sweet sun glasses. She had these sunglasses for about 1 month last year, and she looks so beautiful.. but she lost them.

 Still I think she's gorgeous no matter what!





If you want to look at the list of materials I used for this layout, visit the Craftwell blog where, I'm a guest designer today!


And give me tips on photographing layouts! I'm not good at that!

Jazmin
xOXo




0 comments

Post a Comment