Thursday, February 23, 2012

HSN Opportunity!

M.E.N.U

I'm so excited to be posting my first craft project! if you read my first post, you now know that I'm blessed to be able to mix work with pleasure... (sounds, naughty right? ;P) but what I mean, is that I'm blessed to be employed by a wonderful crafting company, called Craftwell Inc. (makers of the eCraft) and working for them means that from time to time, I have the opportunity to do what I love, and what I love is crafting!
So, on my crafting to-do list for the day, was to create a modern/vintage menu card for their upcoming appearance on HSN! No, pressure, eh?! This card will be part of an amazing table setting display, that you will not want to miss! (Go to Craftwell's blog for appearance dates & time slot details!)
Anyway, after panicking for a good portion of my day,  I decided to cut a very vintage frame image, on my eCraft and chose the boldest colors from Craftwell's color palette to be able to mix both opposites styles!
I opted not to embellish the menu card too much, to keep in line with the cleaner look of modern, and chose some damask stamps, and butterfly accents to keep it soft and elegant.

I was happy with the result!


Lets hope it looks good on TV! Eeek!

xOxO
Jazmin

0 comments

Post a Comment